Athena's Law Series by K. A. Riley (1-3)
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 4.7 MB
- Uploaded By Polara121
- Downloads 103
- Last checked 17 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 2 days ago
- Seeders 21
- Leechers 0
Infohash : F48A76572A4079AC48AF1A2333A9F33AD48228C1
Requirements: epub reader, 4.7 mb
Overview: K. A. Riley is a writer of speculative and science fiction, dedicated to creating worlds just different enough from our own to be entertaining, intriguing and a little frightening all at once. For Riley, writing isn’t a job. It's a laboratory where readers can wander into a land of ideas; it's a playground where they can scamper around, giggling, gasping, and freaking out to their hearts’ content.
1. Rise of the Inciters - What would the world look like if only women controlled weapons and government? The year is 2088. Under Athena's Law, women hold all the power. The world is at peace. Or so it seems. Desperately protecting a secret that could change the course of history, Marion leads her team of female Tracers on a mission to track down the Inciters, an elusive and violent underground group of men hell-bent on getting their guns and power back.
Things get complicated when Victor, an Inciter with a personal agenda, finds himself swept up in a deadly race for freedom and societal control. What follows is a high-tech battle of the sexes that calls into question every assumption they've all made about men, about women, and about the world they thought they knew.
2. Into an Unholy Land - They took her son. She’ll go through hell to get him back. Her mother lies dead in her bedroom. Her son is missing. Her world is in flames. But the new world that awaits? It’s much, much worse. On a dangerous road trip through a godforsaken land, Marion—accompanied by her ex-lover and his giant best friend—track down informants, dodge rogue militias, and fight their way through a Virtual Reality war zone.
Her pursuit of her son’s captors pulls her ever deeper into a chaotic, gun-filled land of cultish Incels, extreme wealth, abject poverty, and relentless violence. Whatever it takes to save her son.
3. No Man's Land - The year is 2088. The place: the dystopian husk of mindless, unrelenting violence once
known as the United States…
With fourteen-year-old Dec now safe but strangely changed, Marion, Spare, Victor, and
their new allies Amara, Grady, and Xorali, find themselves in a literal no-Man’s land
called Hystoria—a hidden community of women tucked away in a glacier beyond the
northern border of the violence-filled NARRA (the National Autonomous Region of
Rights for Americans).
With a ruthless and vengeful army hot on their trail, Marion and her fugitive friends
accept the hospitality and protection of Naryssa and the mysterious women of Hystoria.
Marion is sure she can use her old contacts and new alliances to return home to the
NTS (New Thought Society) and retake her world from the chaotic control of the
If only she and her friends were allowed to leave.
Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (27 May 2018)
Language : English
Paperback : 230 pages
ISBN-10 : 1719049564
ISBN-13 : 978-1719049566
Dimensions : 13.34 x 1.47 x 20.32 cm
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com.au/Athenas-Law-Rise-Inciters-Riley/dp/1719049564/
Files:Athena's Law Series by K. A. Riley (1-3)
- Athena's Law_ No Man's Land - K. A. Riley.epub (1.5 MB)
- Athena's Law_ Into an Unholy La - K. A. Riley.epub (1.5 MB)
- Rise of the Inciters_ A Post Ap - K. A. Riley.epub (1.6 MB)
There are currently no comments. Feel free to leave one :)